Recipe by Queenofcamping
This is the only way that I can get my kids to eat Salmon. They beg for seconds and thirds(and sometimes fourths). Preparation time does not include marinating time. It is also very easy to make. Go easy on me, this is my first recipe to post on here.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put salmon in a ziplock bag with the teriyaki sauce and marinate in refridgerator for 1-2 hours.
- Lightly spray 9 by 13 pan with pam or other cooking oil.
- Lay salmon(skin side down) in pan and sprinkle brown sugar all over the top. Use more or less according to how sweet you would like it.
- Cook in oven at 375 for about 30 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Cooking time will vary based on how thick the salmon fillets are.
- ***Just a note -- I usually spoon the pan juices that are in the bottom of the dish over the salmon -- YUMMEEE. The kids love it.