When I was waitressing, I got tired of the same old thing to eat every day, so I come up with this sandwich and it was a hit at the restaurant with the waitresses, cooks, and even a few regular customers!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet or griddle if you have one, melt the butter.
- 2Add the piles of corned beef and start browning them, giving them a little press with a spatula occasionally.
- 3When 1st side is brown and crispy, flip and cook the other side until brown and crispy.
- 4On toasted bread add one corned beef hash patty, 2 slices tomato, one slice of onion, salt and pepper(optional) and mayo, mustard or ketchup (also optional).
- 5This recipe makes 3 sandwiches.
- 6For a diner presentation, slice into halves and place on individual plates with a pickle spear and some chips. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Karen's Corned Beef Hash Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.5
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 1540.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 25.2 g