Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
When I was waitressing, I got tired of the same old thing to eat every day, so I come up with this sandwich and it was a hit at the restaurant with the waitresses, cooks, and even a few regular customers!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn beef hash
- 6 slices tomatoes
- 3 slices onions
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- mayonnaise or mustard (optional) or ketchup (optional)
- 6 slices bread, toasted (your choice)
- In a large skillet or griddle if you have one, melt the butter.
- Add the piles of corned beef and start browning them, giving them a little press with a spatula occasionally.
- When 1st side is brown and crispy, flip and cook the other side until brown and crispy.
- On toasted bread add one corned beef hash patty, 2 slices tomato, one slice of onion, salt and pepper(optional) and mayo, mustard or ketchup (also optional).
- This recipe makes 3 sandwiches.
- For a diner presentation, slice into halves and place on individual plates with a pickle spear and some chips. Enjoy!