Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was shared by my co-worker, Karen. It must have come from some community cookbook long ago. Anyway, these are huge and delicious. :)
- Fill glass measuring cup with water. Add yeast, oil and 2-3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Stir together in large mixing bowl flour, salt and remaining sugar.
- Beat eggs.
- Add both yeast mixture and eggs to flour and salt.
- Stir to combine and knead until soft dough forms.
- Let rise, approximatey 45-60 minutes.
- Can be placed in the refrigerator overnight.
- For filling, melt butter. Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll out dough and brush with butter. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Role tightly. Using un-flavored dental floss or a serrated knife, slice into 1 to 1 1/2-inch rolls. Place cut side up in 9 1/2 X 13-inch pan. Let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes or until browned.
- For frosting, mix beat together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth. Frost cool cinnamon rolls.