2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe was shared by my co-worker, Karen. It must have come from some community cookbook long ago. Anyway, these are huge and delicious. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill glass measuring cup with water. Add yeast, oil and 2-3 tablespoons of sugar.
- 2Stir together in large mixing bowl flour, salt and remaining sugar.
- 3Beat eggs.
- 4Add both yeast mixture and eggs to flour and salt.
- 5Stir to combine and knead until soft dough forms.
- 6Let rise, approximatey 45-60 minutes.
- 7Can be placed in the refrigerator overnight.
- 8For filling, melt butter. Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll out dough and brush with butter. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- 9Role tightly. Using un-flavored dental floss or a serrated knife, slice into 1 to 1 1/2-inch rolls. Place cut side up in 9 1/2 X 13-inch pan. Let rise until doubled in size.
- 10Bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes or until browned.
- 11For frosting, mix beat together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth. Frost cool cinnamon rolls.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Karen's Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.3
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.8 mg
- Sodium 767.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g