Recipe by racrgal
This is my sister in law's speciality. Very rich and quite impressive to serve. I have served this on a white place with a tiny swirl of warm seedless raspberry jam as a garnish. My SIL still makes this better than I do.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and melted butter.
- Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, cocoa and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until almost set.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Cover and chill several hours. Overnight is best.