Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Moist- Chocolate & Easy ! I use a Texas Pecan Coffee- a praline or almond coffee would be good too ! also ...Mexican Vanilla is all I use- do not use imitation vanilla- real vanilla is much better.
- Mix all dry items- add wet then mix. This can be mixed by hand.
- I mix until blended well.
- 350 degrees- preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes until set- use toothpick to test middle. My ovens both cook fast so check often- may take longer in your oven.
- Cool then frost with your fave buttercream or cream cheese frosting.
- I bake in a 9 by 13 pan- sprayed or use a pan coating to ensure easy removal.
- Frost w/ fave frosting.
- I like it chilled overnight and served the next day !
For some reason, the batter clumped along the sides of the mixing bowl... even though I used an electric mixer! It doesn't seem to have affected the taste, though. I did use imitation extract, since that's all I had, and I skipped the butter flavor extract. Thanks for posting.