Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A friend from Georgia gave me this recipe. It is simple, inexpensive, and flavorful. Pan size wasn't given; I'm guessing at 9x13.
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (recipe calls for fryer)
- 1 (6 ounce) boxstove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can Swanson chicken broth
- Pressure cook chicken, 25 minutes.
- When done, debone and spread chicken evenly in a baking dish (9x13).
- Pour celery soup on chicken layer.
- Pour mushroom soup over chicken soup layer.
- Sprinkle stuffing, then stuffing spice pack over mushroom soup layer.
- Pour broth over all. DO NOT MIX.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.