1/6 Photos of Karen's Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
* Pamela *'s Note:
I received this recipe from a recipe swap. My kids love these muffins, the original recipe only calls for 3/4 cup sugar but we like them a little sweeter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- 2In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, orange rind and juice and oil.
- 3Pour over dry ingredients sprinkle with blueberries; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4Bake at 375 for about 25 min.
- 5Tip to use frozen instead of fresh blueberries, keep them in the freezer until the last possible moment before folding them into the batter with as few strokes as possible.
- 6For a fancy variation, gradually stir about 2 tsp OJ into 1/4 cup icing sugar;drizzle over cool muffins.
- 7Sprinkle with a few fresh blueberries or grated orange rind if desired.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Karen's Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 141.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g