Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A basic artichoke dip which can be easily modified to suit individual chef's preferences.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Good served with crackers, breads, or chips.
- A wide variety of spices can be used to enhance this dish and you can substitute artichoke bottoms for the hearts if you wish.
I absolutely love this dip. Nice easy dish for a potluck. The only problem was taking it to a theme potluck (medical laboratory) when we had died it green. The consistency and color made it appear to be a jello salad with whipped cream and people tried eating it plain. It's delicious, but a bit much that way. Again I love this dip.
Skip the calories in the bread/cracker and eat this with a spoon, only kidding this receipe rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! Definetly will be serving on the fourth!!!
This did make a nice basic dip. I added spinach to it and served it with chips. Thanks Rick!