Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and easy comfort food. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
- 1 lb ground beef (browned and drained.)
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- Combine all.
- Mix well.
- Simmer covered for about an hour.
Yum. In my book, you just can't go wrong with Taco soup. I found low sodium stewed tomatoes to use. The sodium contain is so high in any taco soup, that I try to cut where I can. Oh, the only different thing I did, was to add 15 ounces of water as the soup is really thick. Made for *Zaar Cookbooks Tag 2009* game