Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup rava (Sooji)
- 1 cup maida flour (all purpose flour will do)
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed (jeera)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger, julienned
- 2 -3 green chilies
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour curds (optional)
- 3 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix Rava, Maida and Rice flour with water without forming lumps.
- The consistency should be that of a dosa batter.
- While mixing with hand, also add salt.
- If it becomes sticky, add little more rice flour.
- For softness, sour curd can be added.
- Add cut onions, coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies to the mixture.
- In a small non stick pan, add oil, mustard seeds.
- When it splutters, further add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Pour this into the dosa mixture.
- Mixture should be soaked for 1/2 hr before making dosas.