1/1 Photo of Kapuscinski German Potato Salad
Best German potato salad I have ever had. Perfected over time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil potatoes, peel and cube.
- 2Dice raw bacon and fry in large skillet until browned.
- 3remove bacon bits.
- 4saute onions in bacon grease until soft.
- 5stir in flour.
- 6mix together vinegar,water salt, pepper and sugar.
- 7Add mixture gradually, stirring constantly over low heat until smooth.
- 8added potatoes and bacon. heat thoroughly.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kapuscinski German Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 716.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g