Recipe by Sharon123
This was what Sam the Cooking Guy''s mom made for school breakfasts. He calls it perfection on a plate. Since I don't eat real bacon, I have changed it just a bit.
- olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into small wedges
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 eggs, over easy (or to your liking)
- 4 pieces toast (sourdough is excellent for this or whole grain bread)
- 8 slices veggie bacon, cooked and crispy
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat up a non stick pan with a little olive oil.
- Cook the onions until quite soft, about 7-8 minutes, then add tomato wedges. Cook a little longer until the tomatoes soften up.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- When the onions and tomatoes have softened nicely, add Worcestershire and mix well.
- Serve the toast on the bottom, then some onion mix, then the egg and then top with the bacon.