Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From drinkmixers.com, I haven't tried this yet but it sounds very good and tropical.
- 158.51 ml pineapple juice
- 118.29 ml dark rum
- 88.74 ml cream of coconut (such as Coco LÃ³pez)
- 59.14 ml prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 29.58 ml grenadine
- 9.85 ml frozen orange juice concentrate, unthawed
- 20 ice cubes, about
- Combine first 6 ingredients in blender.
- Chill in freezer 30 minutes.
- Add ice to pitcher; blend until ice is finely crushed.
- Pour into brandy glasses.