Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Cucumber Salad has been a hit everytime we bring them to a function.
Make and share this Kansas Cucumber Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium cucumbers
- 3 green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine salad dressing (mayo), sugar, vinegar, dill, and salt. Mix well.
- Peel and slice cucumbers thin.
- Chop green onions, stalks and all.
- Add to bowl and toss.
- Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.
Very good. Used fresh dill, added one jalapeno for a bit of a kick, some scallions and a few extra spices that I prefer but not many. Will definitely make again and again.
Good cucumber salad - similar to the Betty Crocker version (if not the same). I followed the recipe except I used fresh dill instead of dried and therefore doubled it to get the same flavor impact. Served at a 4th of July BBQ yesterday and people liked it.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written and we all enjoyed this.