Recipe by Pattyinthekitch
This is an old family recipe that has become a comfort food and is requested every thanksgiving.
- 453.59 g can whole kernel corn
- 2 eggs
- 453.59 g cream-style corn
- 170.09 g can evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 14.79 ml instant minced onion
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 340.19 g package swiss cheese, diced
- 473.18 ml soda crackers, coarsely crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Drain liquid from whole kernel corn into a cup.
- 2. Beat eggs slightly in large bowl; stir in corn and 1/4 cup of liquid, cream corn, evap milk, butter, onion, salt, pepper, fold in crackers and cheese. Spoon fold in crackers and cheese. Spoon into greased 8 cup baking dish.
- 3. Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.