Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the local newspaper.
- 473.18 ml whole kernel corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 453.59 g can cream-style corn
- 236.59 ml evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml scallion, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml saltine crackers, coarsely crushed
- 340.19 g monterey jack cheese, diced
- Combine all ingredients except crackers and diced cheese in large mixing bowl.
- Fold in crackers and cheese.
- Spoon into greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
OMG - - THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!! The only omission I had was the creamed corn. I substituted 1 extra cup of fresh corn. It was un-believable!!!! Thank you LT for a great recipe - I will definitely make it again and again. PS - - my kids went NUTS over this -- they had friends over and their friends wanted me to send off the recipe to their parents!!!!