Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the "best of the best from the great plains" cookbook
- 2 1⁄4 cups bite sized pieces smoked turkey
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- combine turkey, onion, and eggs.
- in seperate bowl, combine mayo with remaining ingred.
- add mwyo mix to turkey mix and blend wel.
- refrigerate until ready to serve.
The smoky flavor of the turkey and the spice of the pepper is a fabulously tasty combination. I also cut the mayo the 3/4 cup. Thanks for posting :-)
DELICIOUS turkey salad :) Love the flavor of the dressing mix on this. I also used celery seed to cut back on the salt a bit. Thanks for posting ~ made for Spring PAC 2010!
Had some smoked turkey left over from Thanksgiving. This was a great use for it. I also added a small amount of slivered almonds and dried cranberries and we ate the salad in pitas--WOW!!! This was really good! Thanks for the recipe, we will be making this again.