Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
One of three recipes--also try my Memphis Style Pork Ribs or Chinese Five-Spice Ribs. Nothing fancy, but folks will rave about these melt-in-your-mouth delites. These are sweet and slightly spicy.
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml kosher salt
- 11.09 ml granulated garlic
- 11.09 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml celery seed
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 2 pork rib racks, St. Louis cut
- barbecue sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix rub ingredients together well.
- Lay the ribs on a rack in a foil-lined pan, and rub all of the spice mix evenly on both rib racks.
- Bake meat side-up for 2 hours, or until each rack droops on both sides when picked up with tongs in the middle.
- Serve with favorite BBQ sauce, or dry. (I enjoy both ways).
- HINT: Can bake ahead, especially if making for a crowd. To reheat, bake (meat side up) partially covered with foil for 30 minutes at 250 degrees F.