Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
To die for good!! A little bit of heaven dessert!
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed (3 cups)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 2⁄3 cups milk
- Combine pecans, flour and butter; press onto bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese and powdered sugar mixing until well blended.
- Fold in 1-1/2 cups of the cool whip; spread over crust.
- Prepare pudding mix (both boxes) as directed on pkg.
- except using the 2-2/3 cups of milk.
- Spoon over cream cheese layer.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Loosen pie from rim of pan; remove rim.
- Spread remaining cool whip over pudding layer just before serving.