Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Eden Organics website. A vegetarian friend of mine made this for their dinner, and graciously allowed me to taste test. I told her I wanted the recipe. Definitely a good one for those who are not familiar with vegetarian dishes. It could also be made into a main course by adding diced chicken.
- 12 ounces kamut ditalini
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, drained
- 15 ounces kidney beans, drained
- 15 ounces great northern beans, drained
- 1 cup celery, with the leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 12 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- When pasta is done, drain and add to the bowl. Toss to mix.
- Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes and serve.