Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are bite sized crispy chocolate cookies that are perfect to mix into pudding, fudge or even fruit salad!
- 3 ounces sugar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces non-hydrogenated shortening
- 2 tablespoons coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces about 13 tbsp kamut flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, cream the sugar and shortening together, then add the coffee and vanilla and beat inches.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
- Roll out to 1/4" thickness and cut into small rectangles.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.