1/1 Photo of Kamut® Cookies for Creme
These are bite sized crispy chocolate cookies that are perfect to mix into pudding, fudge or even fruit salad!
My Private Note
tiny co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2In a bowl, cream the sugar and shortening together, then add the coffee and vanilla and beat inches.
- 3Stir in the flour, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
- 4Roll out to 1/4" thickness and cut into small rectangles.
- 5Bake for 12 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kamut® Cookies for Creme
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: