Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This a delicious cookie. I always get raves when I make this. Another great recipe from my Aunt Sylvia.
- Add sugar to beaten eggs and add vanilla to eggs.
- Sift flour and baking powder and put aside.
- Add dry ingredients and oil a little at a time, alternately, then add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Make 4 loaves.
- Put on 2 greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool 7 minutes and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Toast in oven for 10 minutes until crispy at low temperature (200 degrees).