Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Pop-pop Ralph's famous
Make and share this Kamish Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat margarine, eggs, sugar. Add vanilla, salt, and 1 1/2 cup flour until absorbed. Mix 1/2 cup flour with baking powder. Add to mixture.
- If chocolate is desired, add cocoa to a few tablespoons of mixture. Form into small cylinder.
- If nuts are desired, mix into plain dough by hand.
- Keep hands very wet. Form into loaves. For chocolate loaves, surround chocolate cylinder with plain dough.
- Bake 25 minutes. Slice into 1/2" pieces. Cook 10 minutes.
- Flip slices, turn off oven and return to the oven. Leave in as long as you can bear to, at least an hour. Preferrably overnight.