Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Do we need another Jello Shot recipe. Yes we do. These are delicious and not too sweet.
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup sweet n sour mix
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- Mix lime and lemon jello with boiling water.
- After disolved add water and sour mix.
- add vodka and triple sec.
- pour into shot containers.
- chill 4 hours.
Very good jello shot, on the sweet tart side but yummy! Made for PAC fall 2012 and the Halloween party we are going to!!