Recipe by Linky
This is from a U of Hawaii website. Evidently the kamaboko available in Hawaii is much larger that the crab sticks that are available in the US midwest, but I hope they will be an acceptable substitute. Since there is such a strong Japanese influence on the culture of Hawaii, I'm including this for ZWT 7.
- 8 ounces imitation crab sticks (kamaboko)
- 1 cup celery, chopped (or shredded cabbage)
- 4 ounces pasta (small shells or any other, cooked and seasoned with salt)
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)