Recipe by Heavenleerose
A little easy recipe I came up with having boneless (or bone-in) chicken with a southwest flair.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (any kind)
- 1 lb chicken (I prefer dark, boneless meat)
- 1⁄2 fresh lime, juice of (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix taco seasoning according to directions and pour over chicken in a plastic ziplock bag. Add juice from 1/2 of a fresh squeezed lime. Squish around to coat meat.
- Turn as frequent as you think of it -- but at least every 4 hours. Refrigerate overnight (or up to two nights for maximum flavor).
- Grill over medium coals or BB-Q over medium heat approximatly 15-20 minutes on each side (for boneless) or until done. If bones are in your chicken, it will take a bit longer.
- Serve with Spanish rice or beans.