Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
<3..from ...aloha paradise hawaiian grille...
- 8 lbs fresh pork shoulder
- 2 banana leaves
- 4 ounces liquid smoke
- 2 ounces hawaiian sea salt
- 2 ounces fresh cracked rainbow pepper
- 2 ounces pork seasoning
- apply dry pork rub seasoning, sea salt, pepper and liquid smoke.
- rub ingredients(lomi- lomi) into the pork shoulder.
- wrap in washed bananna leaves.
- slow cook in oven @ 250 for 8 hours.
Wonderful recipe! I make it the same way. Great for us locals living on the mainland now!