1 hr 20 mins
Polar Bear's Note:
This is the original recipe for that famous German pastry. It consists of biscuits placed on top of one another with chocolate filling in between. This recipe has been in the family of my husband for years. Prep time is cook time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the eggs with the sugar until foamy.
- 2Add cacao through a sieve and the other spices/flavorings.
- 3Let the coconut fat melt on a pan on low heat and add it to the mixture.
- 4With a baking pan or mold lined with baking paper, add alternating layers of chocolate and cookies.
- 5The topmost layer and the sides should be chocolate.
- 6Put it in the fridge and wait 2-3 days.
Nutritional Facts for Kalter Hund
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 82.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: