Recipe by iewe
off the Hershey's website -- these look really good! Time does not include cooling time.
Top Review by katew
My DD did these while I lay in the bath - what decadence. She melted rosewater marshmallows and as we don't have Hershey's products here she stirred in chopped choc covered Turkish delight and a delight it truly is !!
- 40 large marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3⁄4 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup Hershey kissables
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter 13x9x2-inch pan (or use 8x8 or 9x9 for thicker treats).
- Melt marshmallows and butter in large saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and peanuts; stir until cereal is well coated. Stir in candies.
- Quickly press mixture into prepared pan, using buttered spatula or wax paper.
- Cool completely. Cut into bars. Cover; store at room temperature.