Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light and creamy fruit salad in a whipped topping. The colored marshmallows add a slight mint flavor and add beautiful color! It is my most requested recipe for parties and at the holidays!
- 2 (15 ounce) cansof chilled fruit cocktail, rinsed and well drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bag colored miniature marshmallows
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- apples (etc., optional) (optional) or banana (etc.) (optional)
- Rinse the syrup off the fruit cocktail and try to drain until dry. Pat with paper towel if necessary or it won't look as fluffy!
- Place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add marshmallows and stir.
- Add whipped topping* and stir.
- Add coconut and stir.
- Add other favorite fruits (diced) as desired, stir and keep covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- *Try to mix in the whipped topping just before serving within a few hours for best appearance.