From Simply Recipes. Sooooo good!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the seaweed in water and let soak, covered in water for 5-7 minutes. Drain seaweed and place in a large bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of dark sesame oil and the minced ginger.
- 22 Prepare kale by soaking in water to loosen any dirt, rinsing thoroughly. Chop cross-wise into 1-inch by 2-inch pieces.
- 3In a large covered skillet, uncover and heat 2 teaspoons of dark sesame oil on medium heat.
- 4Add garlic and gently sauté for one minute, until fragrant. Add the seaweed and ginger, gently cook for 1 minute. Remove seaweed/ginger/garlic from pan back to the bowl and set aside.
- 5Heat 1 Tbsp sesame oil in the skillet. Add the chopped kale. Add 3 Tbsp of Braggs.
- 6Gently mix in the pan to coat the kale with the oil and Bragg. Cover; lower heat to low; let cook for 5-10 minutes or until kale is wilted - soft enough to eat easily, but not so soft as to be mushy.
- 7Remove cover and let cook a minute more to evaporate any excess moisture.
- 8Remove from heat. Mix in the kale with the seaweed ginger mixture. Add more sesame oil and Braggs to taste. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale With Seaweed, Sesame and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Braggs liquid aminos