- 1 bunch kale, washed and torn (stems removed)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- balsamic vinegar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large pan.
- Add chopped onions and garlic.
- Sauté until onions are clear and begin to caramelize. Stir often. Do not allow garlic to burn.
- Add torn kale.
- Toss with onions and garlic.
- Cook until kale is wilted.
- Sprinkle with a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar if desired.
- (Thanks reviewers for reminding me of removing the stems!).