1/2 Photos of Kale, Watermelon and Orange Smoothie
Chef #1802843410's Note:
I recently decided to create a super healthy tasty smoothie to drink for breakfast after feeling a bit run down. Put this together and turns out it's absolutely delicious! The ground flaxseed and coconut oil is optional, I just added it as I had it in the cupboard!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam the kale and spinach for 5 mins over boiling water, let cool.
- 2Chop up all the ingredients.
- 3blend the fruit in a blender with some water.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale, Watermelon and Orange Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g