Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I recently decided to create a super healthy tasty smoothie to drink for breakfast after feeling a bit run down. Put this together and turns out it's absolutely delicious! The ground flaxseed and coconut oil is optional, I just added it as I had it in the cupboard!
- 150 g kale
- 80 g spinach
- 1⁄4 whole watermelon
- 3 large oranges
- 1 lemon
- chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Steam the kale and spinach for 5 mins over boiling water, let cool.
- Chop up all the ingredients.
- blend the fruit in a blender with some water.
- Add the remaining ingredients.