Napoleon Dynamite's Note:
My Private Note
salad s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bunches kale, stems removed and finely shredded
- 2 lemons, juice of (I like to use Meyer Lemons)
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt or 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 lb strawberry, sliced with stems removed
- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1Put kale into large bowl. Pour ¼ cup olive oil, juice from 1 lemon, and ½ teaspoon of the salt over the kale. Toss gently, with fingers, and massage mixture into the leaves. This will cause the kale to start to wilt, it takes about 3 minutes.
- 2Set kale aside while making dressing. Whisk together 1/3 cup olive oil, ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, ¼ teaspoon pepper, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and juice from second lemon.
- 3Add sliced strawberries to the dressing mixture and allow to sit while coring and slicing avocados.
- 4Pour dressing over kale and top with avocado slices and almonds.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale, Strawberry & Avocado Salad (Paleo)
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.2
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 489.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: