Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious and nutritious, raw kale pairs with carrots and a vinegary peanut dressing here. Everyone loves this, even the non-vegetable, non-kale folks. It's always a pot-luck or BBQ favorite.
- 2 bunches kale, washed, center ribs removed, and sliced very finely
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1. Blend oil, peanuts, vinegar, and sugar in a blender or food processor.
- 2. Add salt to taste.
- 3. Place kale and carrots in a bowl and pour peanut sauce over.
- 4. Massage sauce into kale and carrots.
- 5. Top with additional whole peanuts if you like.