Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very aromatic sour soup. Good for winter time. Contains vitamin C (sauerkraut). Bon apetit!
Make and share this Kale on Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Cut back ribs into smaller pieces and put them into a pot with 2l cold water and start to cook.
- 2. After 20 minute add bay liefs, pimento, pepper and grated celery and parsley. Cook 10 minute.
- Cut carrot and potatoes into small cubes and cook in a separate pot with water for 20 minute Add salt in there.
- 3. Add sauerkraut and caraway into the pot with back ribs. Cook for 20 minute.
- Cut sausage and onion into cubes and fry on a pan for 15 minute.
- 5. Blanch tomatoe for a moment in a hot water, take off the peel and chop the toamtoe. Add to the soup.
- 6. When sausage + onion and carrot + potatoes are done, add them to the main pot. Mix all together and salt to taste.