The Jelly Room's Note:
A great way to get anyone to eat Kale! Addictive and unusual, and just.... really good! I saw this tip in a womens magazine, and the description as "addictive" persuaded me to try it. Kale be addictive? COME ON! We made a batch and when it was gone in 10 minutes, I knew it was a hit. Just try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash and dry Kale and rip into 2" pieces, discarding ribs.
- 2place kale pieces in a bowl and toss with the olive (or vegetable) oil.
- 3place a cookie cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet, and lay 1 layer of the oiled kale on the cooling rack.
- 4salt lightly with sea salt.
- 5place in 225 degree oven for 20-25 min or until crisp yet bright green.
- 6remove from oven , cool a minute or 2, and crunch away!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale Crispies
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: