1/10 Photos of Kale Chips
Light and crunchy "chips" that are practically guilt free. Found this recipe on radicalhealth.com. I reduced the amount of salt called for in the original recipe thanks to some of the reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut kale into 2 to 3 inch pieces.
- 2Mix vinegar, oil, and salt in a large bowl then add kale and mix by hand.
- 3Try to get all the leaves covered.
- 4Place on baking sheets (I like to use parchment paper for easy clean up) and bake at 350 F until they are crispy.
- 5After about 20 minutes, if it looks like they are not sizzling a bit or getting a little crispy, turn up the heat to 400°F.
- 6Time for baking varies depending on the size of your chips and desired crispness.
- 7The outer edges cook quicker than the pieces from near the stem.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale Chips
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 312.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g