Light and crunchy "chips" that are practically guilt free. Found this recipe on radicalhealth.com. I reduced the amount of salt called for in the original recipe thanks to some of the reviews.
- Cut kale into 2 to 3 inch pieces.
- Mix vinegar, oil, and salt in a large bowl then add kale and mix by hand.
- Try to get all the leaves covered.
- Place on baking sheets (I like to use parchment paper for easy clean up) and bake at 350 F until they are crispy.
- After about 20 minutes, if it looks like they are not sizzling a bit or getting a little crispy, turn up the heat to 400°F.
- Time for baking varies depending on the size of your chips and desired crispness.
- The outer edges cook quicker than the pieces from near the stem.