Recipe by Small Town Cook
I made the zucchini chips for something different. Then I found that you can make kale chips the same way. They are excellent! I had to give measurements, but adjust the salt and parmesan cheese according to taste.
- 10 ounces kale
- 1 medium zucchini
- Pam butter cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. -- Will need two cookie sheets.
- Wash zucchini and kale. Dry well.
- Slice zucchini thin. Place on cookie sheet.
- Slice thick stems off and place kale leafs on cookie sheet.
- Spray zucchini and kale with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crisp but not burned.