Small Town Cook's Note:
I made the zucchini chips for something different. Then I found that you can make kale chips the same way. They are excellent! I had to give measurements, but adjust the salt and parmesan cheese according to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. -- Will need two cookie sheets.
- 2Wash zucchini and kale. Dry well.
- 3Slice zucchini thin. Place on cookie sheet.
- 4Slice thick stems off and place kale leafs on cookie sheet.
- 5Spray zucchini and kale with cooking spray.
- 6Sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake 15 minutes or until crisp but not burned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale and Zucchini Chips
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g