Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made the zucchini chips for something different. Then I found that you can make kale chips the same way. They are excellent! I had to give measurements, but adjust the salt and parmesan cheese according to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350. -- Will need two cookie sheets.
- Wash zucchini and kale. Dry well.
- Slice zucchini thin. Place on cookie sheet.
- Slice thick stems off and place kale leafs on cookie sheet.
- Spray zucchini and kale with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crisp but not burned.