- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 lb kale, without stems
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast walnuts over high heat until fragrant. Set aside.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil. Add kale and 1T salt. Cook about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain kale. Add to food processor with garlic and walnuts.
- While processing, slowly add olive oil until smoothly pureed.
- Add Parmesan.
- Serve with pasta, rice, bean, on toast or over potatoes.