Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great alternative pesto.
Make and share this Kale and Walnut Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- Toast walnuts over high heat until fragrant. Set aside.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil. Add kale and 1T salt. Cook about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain kale. Add to food processor with garlic and walnuts.
- While processing, slowly add olive oil until smoothly pureed.
- Add Parmesan.
- Serve with pasta, rice, bean, on toast or over potatoes.
excellent-go Kale!!! Just as wonderful as basil pesto but without the worry of turning a muddy color- it is a lovely green!