- 1 cup onion, halved & sliced
- 1 cup parsnip, halved & sliced
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 quart kale, veins removed & cut into bite-sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onions and parsnips in oil for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Add the water and ginger. Cover and simer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the kale and continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes longer. Stir occasionally but keep the saucepan covered otherwise. Serve hot.