Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great way to enjoy kale. The first time I bought it, this recipe was attached to it. I'm so glad I kept it. I hope you like it too.
- 1 lb fresh kale
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Clean kale and remove ribs.
- Spray wok or skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat on high, add kale and onions.
- Stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour in rice vinegar, soy sauce and sugar.
- Reduce to medium heat and stir until kale and onions are tender crisp.
- I cover and reduce heat to medium low and stir occasionally until cooked.