Ginger and soy sauce give this dish an Asian flair. You may substitute spinach or bok choy for the kale.
- In a medium skillet, cook the ginger root in oil, stirring, over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the kale and raise the heat to medium high.
- Add the soy sauce and water, and stir-fry until the kale is wilted but still slightly crunchy, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve warm or cold.
- You may substitute spinach or bok choy for the kale.
I loved this! It was delicious. I also used olive oil. Thanks!
This was a quick and tasty way to prepare kale. I doubled the recipe and used olive oil in place of the safflower oil. Thanks Sharon for another great recipe.
Had some leftover kale and wondered what to do with it. I'm so glad I found this recipe!! Very easy and great flavor (I just love that fresh ginger.) I didn't really know how much a 1/4 lb of kale was, so I guessed on the measurements but it all came out perfectly. I used coconut oil instead of safflower, and added a little squirt of Braggs liquid aminos. Can't wait to try this with bok choy next!