- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄2 tablespoon safflower oil
- 1⁄4 lb kale, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet, cook the ginger root in oil, stirring, over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the kale and raise the heat to medium high.
- Add the soy sauce and water, and stir-fry until the kale is wilted but still slightly crunchy, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve warm or cold.
- You may substitute spinach or bok choy for the kale.