Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 lb veal cutlet, Sliced Thin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, minced (finely minced, lightly salted and drained)
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk (substitute coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 lemon, Juiced
- 10 parsley sprigs, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons cognac or 2 tablespoons brandy
- Season veal with salt, pepper and 1/2 t curry powder.
- Heat oil; brown veal slices on both sides.
- Remove meat and reserve.
- Add onions; saute until softened.
- Add tomato paste and a little water.
- Cook until bubbly.
- Add lemon juice, rest of curry powder, and the coconut milk
- Add the cognac or brandy
- Return the veal to the sauce and warm through.
- Serve on preheated platter and sprinkle with parsley.