Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb veal, Sliced Thin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium apples, Peel And Slice
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 8 ounces yogurt
- Rub veal steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and cook veal slices about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place veal in an ovenproof casserole.
- Add cored, sliced apples.
- Blend evaporated milk and yogurt together.
- Spread over apples.
- Place in a preheated 325 degree F. oven; cook just until bubbly, about 20 to 30 minutes.
The flavour of the dish was good, but not excellent. It didn't look pretty.