Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, Or To Taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, Or To Taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika, Or To Taste
- 4 veal fillets, Cut 1/4" Thick
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 stewed tomatoes, Whole
- 12 stalks white asparagus (Asparagus Spears should be canned.)
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, Fresh, Sliced
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika over the veal slices.
- Saute in butter until browned.
- On each fillet place 1 stewed tomato, 3 spears asparagus and a heaping T of mushrooms.
- Cook gently.
- Pour cooking juices over the fillets while cooking.
- Cook uncovered until mushrooms are just tender.
- Serve with pureed potatoes and a salad.