Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Wonderful Korean style marinade originally intended for short ribs but I usually use this on flank steak. It's also great on chicken and pork chops.
- 118.29 ml sesame oil
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 4 green onions, sliced (green tops only preferred)
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziploc plastic bag.
- Shake to mix.
- Add desired meat to bag and marinate in the regrigerator perferably overnight, but at least 1 hour.
- Makes enough for 2-3 pounds.
Very good. Be sure to use the low sodium soy sauce.
This is so quick and easy to put together for a marinade. I only had 3/4 lb flank steak for the two of us, so I cut the recipe in half, except I kept the garlic to two teaspoons. This was so flavorful, I think the sesame oil really makes the difference in this marinade. Thanks Croft Girl for a quick, easy and flavorful marinade recipe. Made for PAC fall 2007.