1/1 Photo of Kalamata Olives With Roasted Garlic
This is a delight for the senses! Delicious served with warm bread. From the Moosewood Restaurant New Classics cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- 2Separate the unpeeled garlic cloves.
- 3Place in a small heat-proof dish and brush with 1/2 tbls.
- 4olive oil.
- 5Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove the skins from the baked cloves of garlic.
- 7Add the olives, remaining olive oil, marsala, rosemary, and peppercorns.
- 8Cover and bake for about 15 minutes, until the garlic is soft.
- 9About 5 minutes before the olives are ready, wrap the bread in aluminum foil and heat it in the oven.
- 10Serve the olives with the warm bread.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kalamata Olives With Roasted Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (1084 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.9
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1204.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g