Recipe by ellie_
These are great as appetizers as part of a vegetable or condiment tray. Although it only takes five minutes to put everything together they need to marinate for 3 days before serving. Cooking time is marinating time (3 days). Recipe source: Bon Appetit (June 1984)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place olives in a jar and add oil and Anisette.
- Using a serrated knife, cut lemon peel into one-inch wide strips and then cut each strip into 3 sprials and then add to olives.
- Squeeze juice over olives.
- Cover tightly and shake well.
- Marinate at room temperature for three days, shaking jar daily.