Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Tapenade comes from the Pampered Chef. It's different from the others in that this one has cream cheese in it.
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive (between 20-24)
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- toasted baguette, slices or assorted cracker
- finely diced red bell pepper
- additional snipped fresh parsley
- Pit olives. Snip Parsley. Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, parsley and pressed garlic until smooth. Gently stir in olives.
- Spread on toasted baguette slices. If desired garnish with finely diced red bell pepper and snipped parsley.